Note: This section is being migrated from: https://docs.mattermost.com/guides/core.html#joining-the-team
There’s many ways to contribute to Mattermost as a member of our community:
Open source contributors¶
Join our community of open source contributors:
- Contribute to Mattermost-related open source projects: See Contribution Opportunities
- Let us know about a Mattermost integration you’ve created: Submit your integration to the Mattermost Integration Directory
- See examples of open source integrations: View Mattermost Integrations Directory
Become a paid member of the staff at Mattermost, Inc.:
Enterprise Edition Partners¶
Help deliver professional services and commercial software for large, enterprise-scale Mattermost deployments by joining a partner program for Mattermost Enterprise Edition:
- Sell Mattermost Enterprise Edition to your customers: Become a Mattermost Authorized Partner or a Mattermost Value-Added Reseller
- Certify your inclusion of Mattermost software in your open source or commercial offering to be listed in our partner directory: Mattermost Deployment Solutions Partner Program
- Learn more about becoming a Mattermost partner: Mattermost Partner Programs
Do you offer internships?¶
We don’t currently offer internships. If you’re interested in expanding your experiences and resume, please consider joining our open source community: https://mattermost.com/contribute/
I’m interested in a staff position, how do I get noticed?¶
If you haven’t yet experienced the product, you should do that as a first step. Join our testing server at https://pre-release.mattermost.com
When you apply there’s a question about your experience with Mattermost and at a minimum you should have spent some time using the product and have some opinions on what we might improve.
We hire about 70% of our R&D staff from our open source community. If you want to increase your odds further, please consider trying a beginner or intermediate open source contribution via https://mattermost.com/contribute/
I’m an agency or contingent recruiter and I have a candidate for you¶
Thank you for thinking of us. In general, we don’t work with agency or contingent recruiters unless they are referred from people we know who can vouch for success in working with you.
Unless you fit this criteria, we would ask you remove us from your mailing list.