Frequently asked questions
How do I submit an off-cycle budget?
Is an off-cycle budget request required before submitting an PO on Airbase?
- Yes, before submitting a PO request on Airbase, make sure that your budget spend has been approved by the Finance Team. You can reach out by sending an email to [email protected] If a PO request is submitted before a budget request is approved, expect delays in your request.
What is the turnaround time for PO request approvals?
- Allow 1-2 weeks for PO request approvals. Each PO request is reviewed by Finance, Legal, and Security. Remember to attach the appropriate legal documents to your PO request so the the review and approval process isn't delayed.
Can we purchase from international vendors?
- Yes, of course! Make sure the appropriate legal documents are in English and the billing entity is Mattermost, Inc. We strongly encourage invoices are in USD but can support other currencies if needed.
I had an account with Accrualify, do I need to deprovision myself from Accrualify?
- Nope! The Finance team will deprovision your account for you.
How do I set up my account on Airbase?
- You will be automatically set up on Airbase by the IT team. You can access Airbase via Okta single sign on. If you do not see Airbase on your Okta dashboard, please reach out to the IT team.
Where can I find my to do items on Airbase?
- Once you log into your account, you'll have access to the dashboard. From there, you'll be able to see your action items.
Where can I find or track the status of my PO request?
- Log in to your account and you will see where the current status of your PO request. If you have questions, feel free to contact the Finance Team and a team member will respond within 24 hours.
What are our standard payment terms?
- We pay vendors 30 days from the date of receipt of the invoice. For payment terms lower than 30 (for example Net 10, Net 15 or due on receipt), you will need preapproval from the Finance team. Please email [email protected] if you need preapproval for lower net payment terms.
My vendor has reached out to me and is having issues with the portal. How can we help them?
- If your vendor is experiencing issues with the vendor portal, please have them contact [email protected] and copy [email protected] Our designated Airbase Customer Success Team is happy to help directly with your vendor to triage issues. We want to make sure that your vendor’s experience with the portal is positive and seamless.
I'm lost and I don’t know where to start, please help!
- No worries! Feel free to ping the Purchases channel for any purchase-related questions. The Finance team is here to help and will make sure you feel supported every step of the way!