How to submit a reimbursement request
Once you’ve logged in to Airbase, select Payments > Reimbursements.
Example of how to access your reimbursements in Airbase.
On the Reimbursements page, select Request a Reimbursement.
Example of how to submit a reimbursement request in Airbase.
On the Request a Reimbursement for page, choose either option.
Example of the options available when requesting a reimbursement in Airbase.
On the Request a Reimbursement page do the following:
Example of the details needed for a reimbursement request in Airbase.
- 1.Upload a copy of the receipt: There are a couple of ways to upload receipts: You can upload receipts from this page Email them to your Receipt Inbox. You can find your inbox email address by going to Reimbursements > Emailing your receipts.
Example of how to email a copy of a receipt to yourself in Airbase.
- 2.Merchant Name: Enter the name of the merchant.
- 3.Transaction date: Enter the date from the receipt.
- 4.Amount: Enter amount, please make sure it is in the correct currency.
- 5.Category: Select Category from the drop-down.
- 6.Tags: Select Tags for Class, Location, and Department.
- 7.Purpose: Enter a description of the expense reimbursement.
- 8.Subsidiary: Enter subsidiary you roll under.
Once complete, select Submit.
Example of the final step to submitting a reimbursement request in Airbase.
If you roll under the Mattermost, Inc. entity, you will be able to receive reimbursements from Airbase. The following currencies are supported:
CAD, GBP, EUR, AUD, BDT, DKK, DOP, GTQ, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JMD, LBP, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PEN, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TND, TTD, USD, UYU, XOF, and ZAR.
To receive reimbursements from Airbase, set up your bank account on the Reimbursements page. Follow the instructions as they appear on your screen. Please ensure that you pick the correct currency you wish to be reimbursed with.
Example of how to set up bank account details for reimbursements in Airbase.
If you roll under Mattermost Canada, UK, or Germany, unfortunately at this time, Airbase does not support reimbursements at the subsidiary level. Please continue to submit your expense reimbursement requests in Airbase.
Expense reimbursements will be made alongside payroll on the 15th and last day of the month.