How to change mobile device
At Mattermost, we are using our mobile devices daily at work. This how-to document provides guidance on what steps you need to take when planning to migrate to a new phone.
Note: If you’ve lost your mobile phone, please refer to the How To Handle a Lost Mobile Device guide.
For GSuite two-factor authentication, please follow these steps:
- 2.Select 2-Step Verification.
- 3.You'll be prompted to log in again to prove your identity.
- 4.Select Change Phone and follow the provided steps.
- 5.(Optional) If you’ve changed your phone number, update the phone number in the Google Security Center as well.
For Okta two-factor authentication, please follow these steps:
- 2.Log in with your Okta credentials and authentication code from your old mobile device. If you can't sign in, please reach out to the IT team.
- 3.Select your name in the top right and select Settings.
- 4.If the Edit Profile button appears, enter your password if prompted.
- 5.In the Security Methods section, depending on the two-factor method you're using, it will show you Remove or Set up another.
- 6.Please choose Remove to remove your old device and Set up another to add your new device and follow the instructions on the screen.
For detailed steps-by-step instruction, please go to the links below:
- Andriod user : https://help.okta.com/eu/en-us/Content/Topics/end-user/ov-reset-register.htm
- iOS user : https://help.okta.com/eu/en-us/Content/Topics/end-user/ov-ios-reset-register.htm