Comment on page
Help Wanted tickets
- 1.Proposed changes have been unambiguously specified.
- 3.Volunteers are willing to test, document, support and maintain changes (authentication options are critical paths that need manual testing with each monthly release in perpetuity).
Key contributors and core team members nominate changes for Help Wanted issues by opening a Jira ticket.
Jira tickets nominating a feature for Help Wanted status should include:
- 1.Title clearly and concisely describes change proposed.
- 2.Description is unambiguous and includes UI description and help text so feature can be implemented and tested by any contributor.
- 3.If related to a community discussion, include link to ticket in discussion and link to discussion in ticket.