What is an SLA? An SLA is an agreement that details the expectations and obligations of a service provider to a client.
- DO NOT share confidential HR information in the Mattermost Community server, as it runs pre-production releases of Mattermost software and occasionally requires debugging of data stores. Use BambooHR to handle passport information, ID numbers, and other sensitive data. HR issues (e.g. health, extenuating circumstances, etc.) should be discussed in @mattermost.com emails only.
Mattermost, Inc. is located at:
530 Lytton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Palo Alto, CA, 94301
For example, monthly fee, salary, start date, title, etc. People Ops will send you the letter once it is completed.
If you are a U.S. staff member and on payroll through TriNet, see TriNet Contact Information. Please make sure to include the TriNet Employer Code when you share TriNet contact information with your verifying institution.
If you are traveling on behalf of the company and need an invitation letter as a part of the visa application process, please complete this form. Cecily Sullivan will write a letter based off of the information you provide in the form and will send it to you within 2 business days.
- 2.Employees of our Canadian entity receive salary by direct deposit semi-monthly via Vistra.
- 3.Employees of our German entity receive salary by direct deposit monthly via Vistra.
- 4.Employees of our UK entity receive salary by direct deposit monthly via Vistra.
- 5.Contractors to Mattermost, Inc. via Deel receive payment monthly via Deel. Invoices are automatically generated.
- 6.Contractors to Mattermost, Inc. (direct) should email invoices monthly with:TO: [Email specified in "Mattermost Invoice Instructions" emailed with your on-boarding instructions]CC: [Email of your manager]SUBJECT: [Please include MONTH YEAR and YOUR NAME or YOUR COMPANY NAME]
- For ‘fixed fee’ contracts, it is fine to send invoice before the time period covered. Example: An invoice for services April 1-30 can be sent on April 25.
- Your manager should reply on the email with any feedback on the invoice.
BambooHR is our Human Resources Information System (HRIS). BambooHR is a single source of truth for staff information, and data updates are supported by the following directly responsible individuals:
- The People Ops team uses BambooHR to store and update staff job information, records and important documents, for HR reporting and analytics, and to create new hire onboarding and offboarding workflows.
- Staff use BambooHR to update their personal and emergency contact information, to submit their PTO, and to reference the organizational chart and staff directory.
- Managers use BambooHR to approve their team's PTO, recieve onboarding/offboarding notifications, approve appropriate changes for their team and/or direct reports. Note: managers will receive requests via a BambooHR notification sent to a Manager's Mattermost email address. Managers can click through the email notification to approve or approve directly in BambooHR.
- Executive Assistants (EAs) are able to update personal information for the MlT team members they support, and to be vacation-ready any appropriate back-up EAs will be able to update personal information as-needed.
Resources: How-to for Staff Members
- Culture Amp is our Engagement and Performance Platform.
- The People team uses Culture Amp to gain insight across the employee experience, using employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, 360 reviews, and goal tracking.
- Staff use Cuture Amp for performance reviews such as 90-day reviews and 360 performance reviews, for engagement and employee experience surveys, and goal tracking.
- Note that as of March 2021, Culture Amp will not be supporting Internet Explorer 11.