How to set up a 1-1 channel
- 1.Create a Google Doc and name the file
- For example, if Bob Adrian Jones is meeting with Jen Tai Yin Lee, the title of the file would be
- Use three letter initials when possible since there may be people with the same initials.
- 2.Share the file with the other person, using the Share option in the Google Doc.
- 3.Create a Direct Message channel in Mattermost and add the other person.
- 4.Add a link to the Google Doc at the top of the Direct Message channel by editing the header of the channel. Choose Edit Header and paste the link.
- 5.Use the file for 1-1s to post material in advance and to write notes of your discussions.