How to write guest blog posts for Mattermost apps and services
This document outlines the procedures in developing guest blog posts for Mattermost apps and services. Mattermost, Inc. is excited to bring attention to guest companies and their experiences with using Mattermost.
Please provide the following for Mattermost by email:
- A draft of the blog post describing your experience developing an app or service for Mattermost.
- A photo and a short bio of the author. Photos and bios of each member participating in the guest blog post are more than welcome. The size of the photo should be at least 400 x 400 px so that it can be easily included in a banner or as a screenshot in an article. The bio should be one to two sentences.
A link to the final draft of the blog post will be sent to you by email prior to publication, so that you can offer feedback and recommendations on it.
Follow these guidelines to develop a clear and concise guest blog post:
- Begin the article with a short bio and introduction of the author(s). Include a link to the guest company’s website the first time it's mentioned in the text.
- Include a screenshot of the guest company’s logo in the post.
- At the end of the post, include a short summary of the guest company as well as a call for readers to share feedback.
- Choose a relevant visual for the blog post, such as a photo of the author or the guest company’s building.
Last modified 1yr ago