Mattermost U.S. consulting agreements
U.S. on-demand service provider contracted as an entity for engagement without fixed end date.
- A firm or an individual with an LLC.
- Provide ad-hoc services to Mattermost, examples include:
- Project-based: For a defined period with pre-set project milestones.
- Ad-hoc services: Work that's (i) not continuous (e.g. hours vary month to month) and (ii) typically assigned on an as-needed basis.
- 2.Accessing the consulting agreement
- Consultant: If you're looking to consult with Mattermost, refer to our Mattermost Consulting Agreement Template. You can either download this PDF, fill out, and return the signed and completed consulting agreement to Mattermost or we can send you guided template agreement via Spotdraft, our Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool.
- Mattermost Staff: To send an auto-filled consulting agreement, log into to Spotdraft and complete the Mattermost Consulting Agreement Templated. For step-by-step instructions, refer to the Loom Video: Mattermost Consulting Agreement SpotDraft WorkFlow. Be sure to reference the field description guide for help on completing the Exhibit B - compensation. If you need assistance, reach out to [email protected].
- 4.The purchase order will go through the proper review and approvals within Accrualify.