This section details the different ways the Recruiting team communicates and at what cadence. Hiring Managers play an active role in each cadence.
MLT, Recruiting, and any current Hiring Manager should join the Hiring Managers Channel (TBC). The purpose of the channel is to asynchronously communicate important recruiting updates and dive deeper into recruiting topics or challenges with specific roles.
Recruiting shares a metrics update in the Hiring Managers Channel every Monday morning by 10 AM Palo Alto time.
- Candidate Pipeline: This is a stack rank of number of candidates that have been converted to a Recruiter or Hiring Manager Screen.
- Pipeline Metrics: This includes metrics for each stage of the interview process by role and by priority of role (P0, P1, P2).
- ICP Alignment: This is based on candidates that are rejected at any point after a Recruiting or Hiring Manager Screen.
- What's going well: Roles that are on target to be filled within 90 days, roles on track to the mid-interview milestone or MLT/AA interviews.
- What's not going well: Roles that are't on target to be filled within 90 days, roles that have little traction.
Your Recruiter will schedule an intake session after you’ve completed your Job description and ICP (Ideal Candidate Profile) form. During this call, your Recruiter works with you to ensure alignment on the level, ideal candidate profile, application, screening questions, the interview process, and next steps. This session will also serve as an alignment meeting with the interviewers selected for the panel. The Focus & Screening areas should be defined for each interviewer along with the scorecard and Lever interview feedback form for each one.
Each interviewer should provide feedback in Lever within 24 hours after meeting with the candidate. The feedback should give as much detail and context as possible. This will help to align expectations both for the Recruiting team and for the final interviewers (MLT and AA). As a guideline, please complete your feedback notes around:
Ahead of MLT and AA interviews, the Recruiter will schedule a live interview panel calibration to maintain high standards in our hiring bar, align on intent to move forward, and address any ICP criteria that need additional assessment. In situations where two or more candidates successfully complete the panel and project stage of the interview process, panelists may debrief on more than one candidate during the calibration.
- Interview Panel Calibration will be scheduled to occur after the panel interviews and project stage (where applicable), and before the Team MLT and AA Interviews.
- All panel feedback must be submitted before a calibration can occur. If you're an interviewer and can't make the scheduled calibration, please make sure to submit complete feedback in Lever ahead of the scheduled sync.
- In situations where multiple candidates successfully complete the panel and project stages of the interview process, panelists may evaluate on more than one candidate in the calibration.