By default, Mattermost defaults to open actions for publicly documenting information in a web-discoverable format.
Below is a set of guidelines on what information is considered confidential and should not be published publicly:
- Financial information related to Mattermost, such as revenue and cash, as this may impact potential future funding and IPO.
- Usage metrics and analysis related to Mattermost deployments (such as telemetry, trial conversions, DAU) as this may impact potential future funding and IPO.
- Personal information related to staff, customers or community, including residence and full name unless otherwise publicly disclosed.
- Customer information received during support or sales discussions, including customer name unless usage of Mattermost is otherwise publicly disclosed.
- Open discussions about security vulnerabilities, as this may put our users at risk of security attacks.
Last modified 1yr ago