Signing a contract using SpotDraft
The SpotDraft contract management system can be used for executing contracts, similar to DocuSign. In order to initiate the signing process through SpotDraft, follow the steps below:
- 1.From the SpotDraft home page, click the “New Workflow” button in the top right corner.
- 2.Choose “Sign Contract”.
- 3.Select a “Contract Type”.
- 4.Choose the “Counterparty”. If the Counterparty is not in the list, select “Invite a New Counterparty” and fill out all of the required fields. Press “Save”.
- 5.Select “Prepare for Signing” on the right.
- 7.Choose a signatory for the Counterparty. Select “Save”.
- 8.Toggle the “Set Signing Order” so that “Signing Order” is ‘ON’ and re-order so that the counterparty is scheduled to sign first. Press “Save”.
- 9.Assign fields needing to be signed and filled in by and for each party by dragging and dropping the field types from the left margin into the document for the Mattermost signatory first, then select the drop down for the Counterparty signatory and repeat. When you have completed filling in all fields, press “Confirm Fields”.
- 10.Then select “Send” for execution.