Requesting review of a third-party contract
If you have a contract from a third party that needs review, you can go to the SpotDraft home page and follow the following process to upload your contract into SpotDraft for review:
- 1.Select “New Workflow” in the top right corner.
- 2.Choose “Third Party Contract”
- 3.Select the file to be reviewed or drag and drop the file into the open browser.
- 4.Select a “Contract Type”
- 5.Choose the “Counterparty”. If the Counterparty is not in the list, select “Invite a New Counterparty” and fill out all of the required fields. Select “Save”.
- 6.Select “Request Review”.
- 7.Assign the Review to “Amy Nicol”.
- 8.Include any additional information that may be helpful for the review. Select “Request Review”.
Note: Legal will not review any Sales-related contracts that do not meet the required minimum thresholds. Legal will also not review any Procurement related contracts until they have first been submitted through the Procurement process and approved by Finance and and Security.