How to review a reimbursement request
Once you’ve logged in, go to Payments > Reimbursements.
Example of how to access reimbursement requests in Airbase.
On the Reimbursements page, select View All Employee Requests.
Example of how to access reimbursement requests from direct reports in Airbase.
On the Requests > Pending page, you can see your direct reports’ expense reimbursement requests.
Example of how to access pending reimbursement requests in Airbase.
Select a pending line item to begin your review. The line item will expand to expose the expense reimbursement details. Review the details of the request. Ensure the details provided accurately reflect the request. Instructions for fields in this section are included below.
Example of reimbursement fields to review in Airbase.
- 1.Expense Account: Ensure the account appropriately reflects the request.
- 2.Transaction Date: Ensure the date matches the receipt.
- 3.Subsidiary: Ensure the subsidiary chosen is correct for the person making the request. For example, if the individual rolls under the Mattermost Canadian entity, ensure the subsidiary chosen is Mattermost Canada.
- 4.Payout Amount: Ensure the amount matches the receipt provided (unless it is a partial reimbursement request).
- 5.Tags: Ensure Location, Class, and Department is correct.
- 6.Purpose: Ensure details accurately reflect the request.
If a correction is required, select Edit to make the correction. Once review is completed, select Approve if the request is okay to reimburse or Deny if the request cannot be reimbursed.